No Bread Challenge – Day 15
I think it’s been a few weeks since I went and worked out on a Monday, but it’s front squat Monday. Nothing too exciting to report. Workout was 5×3 Front Squats. The most brutal part of the workout was the warm-up which was a 10 minute AMRAP with a partner. One rowed 250 meters while the other did burpees. Then switch. It sucked. God, I hate burpees.
I worked up to 130# for my workout weight. They felt pretty good. The first set at 130# didn’t feel great, but I switched my grip from two fingers to three fingers and for some reason that made all the different. I worked up the following way: 95# x 3, 105# x 3, 115# x 3, 125# x 3 and then to 130#.
- paleo crunch with unsweetened vanilla almond millk
- egg salad leftovers, veggie chips, roast beef
- chicken, avocado, veggie chips, salsa
- scramble with hamburger, onion, mushroom
- dark chocolate covered almonds
- coconut chips