Meow & greetings friends. Those of you who still follow this blog know that it’s been a long time since I’ve updated this blog. The hope is that I start updating it fairly regularly. It’s been a crazy 8 months and for those of you that missed me, here’s what’s what. List form is what’s easiest, so that’s what you’ll get!
- I stopped my consulting gig at Electronic Sports League in Burbank, CA and therefore stopped working out at Angelino Crossfit. If you live in the Valley Village area, great community and coaches – highly recommend you check it out.
- I took at full-time job as Turner Sports General Manager of ELEAGUE and VP, eSports
- I moved to Atlanta, GA for said job.
- Niko (husband) and I are doing the long-distance thing for awhile – hard to be away from him for long periods of time – but technology (FaceTime) makes things a ton easier. We have a house in the suburbs and an apartment in the city like any modern couple.
- Moving Feynman, Lily, or Hobo (the gatos) would be disruptive to them, so they are living in our Boston-area home with Niko. I miss them.
- Niko is far better and awesome-er at Crossfit than I ever was. He’s still a member at Crossfit Craic.
- I am WOEFULLY out of shape. I had shoulder surgery over a year ago and have essentially zero upper body strength.
- I joined Crossfit Peachtree, which is right down the street from me in Atlanta
- I have a cat roommate that I adopted from the Atlanta Humane Society and her name is Mable.
- I turn 40 next year and my goal is to be in the best shape of my life by the time that date comes around.
As always, this blog will be filled with a heavy dose of crossfit / workout udpates, cat related topics, and other life sundries here and there. Hope you enjoy. Next post will be about my first two workouts at Crossfit Peachtree.